Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jaycee Chan on Love Speaks...






It was my first time fly via Emirates and I absolutely loved their in-flight entertainment system - ICE.

There was a good selection of audio cds, podcasts, radio stations, video games, and of course, movies.

Believe it or not, I only managed to watch two films even with the wide selection of available movies.

Most of the time, I slept. Lol! And other times, I was just tinkering with the other features of ICE.

One film I watched was Twelve Years A Slave. The other film I watched was a Chinese film entitled Love Speaks.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for (most) Chinese romantic comedies. Hehe! I particularly like those Taiwanese actors. Haha!

Jaycee Chan, son of Jackie Chan, took the lead role of the romcom. He was absolutely adorable in the film. It was my first time to see him in a movie. I didn't even know he is the son of Jackie Chan.

Anyway, I found myself laughing out during several parts of the movie. I also loved how he tried to woo the lead female character. Haha!

I tried looking for a movie trailer on YouTube, but I am unsuccessful. The MV was all I found.

Thanks, Jaycee, for entertaining me during the last leg of the DXB-SIN flight.

Hope to see more romcoms soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment