Sunday, June 15, 2014

Another busy weekend...

What a long Saturday it turned out to be.

As usual, I was awake before my alarm went off. That was about 530AM. Haha!

I just went online and did some surfing and checking of emails. Afterwards, I headed to the nearby Toastbox for my fave breakkie set. Then, headed back to fix the room and chat a bit with my best friend in Manila and a good friend in Timor-Leste.

Since I skipped gym the entire week, I decided to go for two classes - Pump at 1120 followed by the Combat class at 140.

This morning, my entire body is aching. Haha! That means I must have done something right in Pump, yeah?

After Combat, headed back home just to change clothes and then went out again. I initially wanted to go to Ikea to buy some photo frames for a home project. There are a few Jake Verzosa photos that I want to put up on the bare wall of my room. However, Tipz suggested I put up my own travel photos instead. Hmmm, that's an idea. I think I'll do that.

However, I found myself headed to Changi Airport instead of Ikea Alexandra. Hahaha! It was quite ironic given that earlier during the day, I told Mon that I'm too lazy to head our to the city.

Dinner was at Expo followed by coffee and dessert at Changi Airport. The airport never ceases to amaze me. Seriously. I know I've been to very few airports but all the others pale in comparison to Changi. I don't even remember much about Incheon. Maybe because I went there eons ago. Haha!

Surprisingly, time spent at Changi was that long so much so that I ended up heading back at 10 plus. As I expected, I was home just before 12.

Today is also going to be quite a packed day, as well. I'm heading out in an hour's time to meet up with Mr. Lim. We agreed to go for a short trek today. Afterwards, I'm heading to the museum to meet up with fellow docent Lionel. Then, head back for Mass.

Busy, busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment