Sunday, June 19, 2016

Mass at St. Francis of Assisi...




I still haven't been feeling very well.

Thankfully, I didn't have any commitments yesterday. The entire day was spent at home. I spent a few hours for the online course I signed up for.

In the afternoon, I spent time resting and catching up on Game of Thrones.

My only plan for the day was to attend anticipated Mass since I may not be able to go to Mass today.

I thought of going to one of my usual churches but decided on being more adventurous (...or maybe stubborn since I should actually be resting. I shouldn't be tiring myself.).

Anyway, thanks to a website that lists all the churches and mass schedules in Singapore, I managed to find one church I haven't been to.

It's in Boon Lay, an area I rarely visit because I've really got nothing to do there. Hehe.

The church is St. Francis of Assisi. The saint is dear to me as he is the first saint I became acquainted with. He is, after all, the patron saint of our school. As early as prep, I was already invoking his name during prayers, "St. Francis of Assisi. Pray for us." after I call on our Lady, "Our Lady of Lourdes. Pray for us."

It was not that difficult to reach the church. Thanks to gothere.sg, I managed to easily find it. It's a small church with beautiful stained glass window.

The service was good. The church was packed. I'm always happy to see a packed church. Hehe!

Okay, adding St. Francis to the list of churches I've visited.

Several more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment