Sunday, June 12, 2016

Brunch with Ian and JB...




We'll be welcoming another friend to Singapore soon.

Come 1 July, JB will be working in Singapore. It was a surprise for me as I didn't think he would actually leave the Philippines since he is doing well back in Manila. However, when he told me the story of how he decided upon the move to Singapore, I then understood that it was definitely a good decision. He'll still be working for the same company, still in the same department, but his responsibilities have expanded. That would be really good training for him. He's one of those friends who's a go-getter. I definitely see him occupying an even higher position in the next few years.

Anyway, this weekend he was in Singapore for a preview trip. He came over look at possible flats that he and Ian can rent. In between their flat viewing, we managed to squeeze in a brunch. Yay.

They checked out a flat in Holland V. Naturally, we decided to go for brunch in the area. The area where Chip Bee Garden is actually has a few good choices. We decided to settle for Gastronomia da Paolo.

It was a good decision as I was craving for Western food. The place was also not very crowded so we had a relaxed brunch just as every brunch should be.

Close to 2PM, we decided it was time to go. They had a few more flats to check out. I, on the other hand, needed to head to the museum for an activity.

It was a short catchup but I was glad to see JB (and Ian, whom I was with last night. LOL!)

Advance welcome to Singapore, JB! See you in a few weeks!

1 comment: