Wednesday, July 11, 2007

On My Wishlist...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm thinking of getting a new phone. No, I need to get a new phone. I really need to get a new one.

Even if we're not required to have a really advanced one, there is a feeling that you're already expected to have a hi-tech phone when you work for a major telecoms compnay. Hehehe! (Can you imagine me bringing out my Nokia 1600 in a meeting, and all the other phones in the room are all 3G capable? Either that or they're Blackberries.)

Originally, I wanted the Samsung i600, but after hearing not so good reviews about its battery life, I had to search for another one again. So far, I've got my eyes set on the Nokia E61i.

I think all the features of this phone would be useful. The only downside is that it doesn't have a camera for video calls. Otherwise, it would have been really a perfect 10 for me already.

2 comments:

  1. Filipinos love their phone. I guess that goes all the way here in the US. They can't seem to keep a phone longer than 2 months.

    I guess I'm guilty. I do change phones ever 6 months. Is that a sickness? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey groove.

    Truth is, the only reason I will get a new phone is I somehow feel that I'm an unofficial ambassador of the company's services. Here we are promoting 3G services, and I'm using a lo-tech phone. Haha!

    I used to have a Motorola v3i, until it was stolen.

    Hmm, is changing phones every 6 months a sickness? I don't think so. Just look at the fashion world.

    ReplyDelete