Friday, July 27, 2007

This Week's Friday Five...

I'm going to start doing this again. I used to do this in my own blog, and I decided why not do it again.

1. What item would you be embarrassed for people to know you own?
Uhm, none really. That book maybe. Hehe!

2. What is something you splurged on just for you?
Now, I usually splurge on books and bags.

3. What is something that you own with no real world value that is priceless to you?
A box of written promises that weren't kept.

4. Do you collect anything?
I collect various stuff every now and then. I used to collect alcohol bottles from parties with friends. And then I collected the Winnie the Pooh and Hello Kitty stuff toys from a McDonald's promo. I collect Vogue and VMAN magazines. (I'm looking for VMAN 1 and 2 though.) My most recent collections would be artworks.

5. What item belonging to a friend/family member do you covet?
My Dad's paintings.

I'm done. Your turn.

Via Friday Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment