Saturday, September 22, 2007

This Week's Friday Five...

1. When were you the coldest you’ve ever been?
Hmm, literally? I think it was when I went to Sagada several years ago. Figuratively? About a year ago. Hahaha!

2. When were you the hottest you’ve ever been?
Hottest, hottest. When I was 30 pounds lighter. Hahaha!

3. When were you the tiredest you’ve ever been?
We left Manila for Ifugao, which took about 8 or 9 hours by land. After meeting with our program partners, we took the drive back to Manila, which was 8 or 9 hours (again!!!).

4. When were you the most stressed you’ve ever been?
Every time I to do something I'm not prepared for that much I go crazy, and I drive the people around me crazy.

5. When were you the dirtiest you’ve ever been?
Hahaha! Would I really disclose that information?

Via Friday5.org.

I'm done. Your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment