Saturday, September 15, 2007

This Week's Friday Five...

1. What was the last thing taken from you without your permission?
Uhm, the last thing taken from me was my tape dispenser on my desk. Augh! I swear once I find out who the culprit is... Hahaha!

2. Who was the photographer the last time a picture of you was taken?
The guy from the Kodak studio. Needed to have my photo taken for my company ID.

3. When were you last taken by surprise?
About four days ago. I thought all was well. Apparently, it wasn't.


4. When were you last taken for a ride (interpret literally or figuratively!)?
Hmm, the day before I was taken by surprise *wink wink*


5. Where were you the last time you wished to be “taken away from all this?"
Waiting for the bus along Ayala Ave.

I'm done. Your turn.

Via Friday5.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment