Saturday, January 3, 2009

Feeling much better already...

Hmm, what's up with the air people have been breathing in lately? Not sure if it's just me or if a lot of people have been getting sick. Could the sudden change in temperature have something to do with it? (I don't know how it is in your side of town, but it became much colder as the new year arrived.)

Anyway, was down with fever and a crazy stomach for the past four days. So yeah, I welcomed 2009 feeling shitty, literally. Haha! But still managed to join the family in our Media Noche, although I didn't get to enjoy my Mom's cooking as much as I wanted to.

Yesterday, I finally dragged myself to the ER of Makati Med. The last time I went to a hospital for a checkup was I can't even remember, so it was weird getting into a cab yesterday and telling the driver to bring me to the ER. It was even weirder to tell the guard that yes, I am the patient and I'm here to see a doctor. Weird because the guy probably thought I didn't look sick at all. I looked like I was off to the mall, and I was supposedly. End of season Zara sale yesterday, remember?! Haha!

After about an hour, I was done with the hospital. I didn't wait for the lab results anymore because two hours of waiting doing nothing is just stupid. So I left and it was great that I could just call for the results.

Dropped by the office hoping to do some work, but there was no AC and it would have been difficult to get some work done because it was hot. So killed the time at Greenbelt, and then when the doctor finally told me all is well with the lab test, I went home. 

So, right now I'm just really enjoying what's left of the holiday break. How about you? Ready to go back to work on Monday???

1 comment:

  1. hey , doesn't mean that you start the new year badly, its gonna be like that for the rest of the year!

    happy new year angelo!

    ReplyDelete