Friday, January 2, 2009

That one night of the year...


Monday night was really a good one because I saw friends whom I haven't seen for the longest time. It was the annual queersmas gathering and the venue this year is Richard's house in QC.

As usual, I was the early bird. (Gawd, when will I stop arriving on time or 10 minutes before the agreed time?! Who does that? Haha!) But after about an hour or so, the others started arriving.

It was great hanging out again with all of them. Some of them I see sometimes. Others I haven't seen for several months. There were some people who used to be there in the previous parties, but aren't there anymore and there are the newbies as well (like Mate's kid.) Haha!

As expected, it's a night teeming with laughter, good stories, an impromptu photo shoot, an exchange gift process that always ends up in a riot, and just really a good time.

More photos to be uploaded. And I'm waiting for Edsel and Jigs to upload their photos so I may grab them. Haha!

Happy new year to everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment