Monday, January 5, 2009

Go for Gold('s)...

Our company has this ongoing Gold's Gym promo for employees that can be availed of until July 2009. Wondering if the results of last year's annual physical exam could have something to do with why Waived enrollment fee. Waived processing fee. And after the discount, just P1,000 for monthly dues.

Good deal, yeah?

So I think I'm going to grab this promo and enroll, even for at least three months.

I'm the biggest idiot when it comes to gym workouts. I haven't got the slightest clue on how to work the machines, and I never know whether I'm doing the workout correctly. The last time I went to a gym was a couple of years ago, but obviously that didn't get men anywhere. Hahaha!

I do however enjoy the classes. Before there used to be taebo/dance classes offered here at the office as part of the employee wellness program, and I tried to attend it as often as I could. One time I joined Edsel for spinning classes at FF and while that left me super tired, I found it to be really fun.

Any tips on how not to be a gym dummy would be most appreciated. Hehehe!

1 comment:

  1. As a novice, focus first on getting the correct form as you lift weights.
    That way you're targeting the right muscles and minimizing injuries.

    You can increase the weight later on.

    Staying focused is of paramount importance.

    So is eating right and getting enough sleep.

    ReplyDelete