Monday, January 19, 2009

Tambay Saturday...


Hmm, I think it's about time I do something about the weight thing so I took advantage of the corporate promo at Gold's and enrolled for three months. The corporate promo is until July. If I see results (and I must!) after three months, then I think I'll enroll for a longer period. Haha! Anyway, had my Fitness Test and measurements taken the other day. As expected, it was depressing. Haha! I've been avoiding weighing scales and any instrument or device that measured fat, but there was no escaping this one. And I guess to put things in a more positive context, I needed to see the truth in order to be able to set a goal, huh?! We'll see. After the fitness test and measurements, I punished myself and spent the next hour and a half at the gym. Haha! If only I can be just as disciplined with my eating habits. Hay! The Kapampangan genes are to be blamed for my culinary love affair.

In the afternoon, I found myself in the Diliman campus of my beloved University. Met up with couchsurfers for an afternoon of catching up and some frisbee catching. Okay, they did the frisbee and I, together with a couple of others, took care of everyone's stuff. And that's exactly what I wanted to do. Having gone to the gym in the morning, I think I've had my workout for the day already. And I already found joy just sitting on the mat and watching everyone play. Met new couchsurfers as well that afternoon, so that was nice. It was also great seeing other couchsurfers whom I haven't seen for the longest time since there have been "developments." Hehe!

From Diliman, we headed to Mister Kabab in West Ave. for dinner. It was my first time to eat at the place and I must say it's a good restau. I thought that waiting time would be long because of the line, but I'm really glad I was proved wrong. Service was good as well. And the food is yum!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment