Friday, July 23, 2010

Bye, Bye na...





It's time for change.

I've been resisting it for the past few months, but it seems like I've reached the point where I have to do it.

This is really difficult for me because you and I have been through thick and thin for the past three years.

I still remember the first time we met. That was in 2007. Around July, too. It was in North Edsa. Jeez, North Edsa. Hehe!

My Mom was even there when we met. Can you say awkward? Haha! These girls were looking at us because my Mom kept on asking these things about you.

But what can I do? I knew that I want you and need you in my life.

And for the last three years, you've made me nothing but happy.

Lately, I've realized though that something is wrong. You've been acting up a lot. You refuse to work with me, and you've let me down so many times. How could you?

Yesterday, I decided to finally say goodbye. My friends thought it was the right thing to do. It would be hard to make the shift, because we were so good together. But I have no choice.

So, goodbye Nokia E61i and hello new Nokia phone. Hehe!

Transferring the 935 contacts is still something I must face. Ugh! I must check if there's PC suite for the unit I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment