Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sa Jollibee, bonggang bongga ang saya...







If I have to name one more good thing I got from being an Internet-loving person, I have to say it's meeting people who go to the same church as I do. You know what I mean. Hehe!

Last year, I met several people from Twitter. I can't remember who followed who. What I do remember is always enjoying the company of these tweeps whenever I see them.

One more occasion that I enjoyed the company of friends met through Twitter was the surprise birthday parties of JC and Josef, which was held last night.

JB and Ponch organized the whole thing and the other JB helped invite the people. Uhm, I'm not really sure who did what. What I'm sure of is the birthday party was a success (Both JC and Josef were genuinely surprised) and that Saturday night was super fantab.

The party was held at Jollibee Fort (the one near St. Luke's). It's a good venue I have to say. We got the Jollibee Room (which can seat about 70 people maybe). The party crew was really entertaining. I think the head of the party crew was extremely delighted when he found out that the party guests were 99% becks (1% were women. Hehe!). Two of the crew members were actually cute. Hehe! Sorry. -Er fan an -Er fan lang. And you can't really go wrong with Jolli Spaghetti and the appearance of Jollibee. Hehe!

So, games were played, gifts were given, greetings were said. I am going to fail if I even attempt to write just how fun last night was. Hehe! You'd have to be there. I felt like a kid again. Hehe!

After the party, JB, RG, Marl and I headed to Rockwell to catch the last screening of The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Good movie. Even if I had a loooong day (I was up at 7AM and did an exhibit ingress), I didn't fall asleep during the movie. It was a good way to finish the happy Saturday night.

Happy birthday, JC and Josef! Wishing you both more and more happy and "happy" years! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment