Sunday, July 18, 2010

Coco and Valentino for Sunday night...




Three things that made my weekend a happy one - the summer issue of VMAN, Coco Before Chanel DVD, and Valentino: The Last Emperor DVD.

I know, I know. Dingbads na dingbads, but who cares? Haha!

The VMAN was from my friend Edsel who's based in SG. He's been supporting my addiction to the magazine for quite some time now. Hahaha! Major thank you, Edsel!

The DVDs, on the other hand, were from my very, very good friend Charmy. Favor.The The September Issue 3-disc DVD from Barnes and Noble. Hahaha! Birthday gift? Hehehe! :P

To say thank you to them, I got Edsel a loot bag of UP goodies (Hehe!) while I gave coloring books/crayons for the kiddies of Charmy.

I haven't opened the magazine yet. When I open it, I want to give it all my attention. I don't want any distractions, no whatsoever. Haha! Yeah, I can be a weirdo when it comes to my fave mags. Haha!

The Valentino DVD, on the other hand, was heaven. I completely, completely enjoyed the documentary. I swear I can't imagine what the (fashion) world would be like without geniuses like Valentino, Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano, Miuccia Prada, to name a few. Yeah, yeah, it may seem trivial but I swear, you would see that this is not nonsense once you see the craftsmanship of these icons.

Alright, now time for Coco Before Chanel.

2 comments:

  1. i love Coco Avant Chanel. super enjoy ako sa movie, kudos to Audrey Tatou for playing the lead role. ganda nung dulo part dyan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's SUPER nice, yeah?! i also enjoyed the movie ng overrr! hehehe! :)

    ReplyDelete