Friday, July 16, 2010

Wow, technical foul.



I've been thinking of writing about this funny situation I got myself into just recently.

Uhm, but I can't go into details though. Out of respect for the other person and because I don't want to make a big deal out of it.

What's done is done. And partly, I am to blame myself for putting myself in that situation. All because I assumed, and all because I didn't bother to ask.

Hmm, gist of the situation. I like this person. I've been liking the guy for quite some time now. I've always thought of him as a catch and major partner material. He's smart, cute, funny, and caring. But he's also in a complicated situation (at least, that's how I saw things).

Stupid me. I decided to leave my Torpe King crown home one night. I ended up telling and showing the guy how I felt. Haha! Tanga lang talaga.

Even more stupid me, for a second I thought the guy might actually like me, too. Haha! Sorry, libre naman mangarap, di ba? Days later, I mustered all the courage I have and decided to ask him what the real score was.

The result? Let's just say that if I were driving, I didn't see a roadblock coming. I crashed. Good thing I was wearing my seatbelt. Not much harm done.

I told the guy how I felt. Technical foul, dude. I told him because I couldn't just shrug this off. The guy is important. I got a reply. The content of the reply wasn't much of a surprise. It was somewhat expected already.

After reading the email reply that night, I went back to sleep. There really is no reason to send back another reply. The chicken and egg situation would be much more easier to solve. Hehe!

Okay, moving on.

2 comments:

  1. "There really is no reason to send back another reply. The chicken and egg situation would be much more easier to solve." - I like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for the comment! :)

    Hope all is good with you.

    ReplyDelete