Saturday, August 7, 2010

Eleven Layers...

Obviously, I'm too lazy to post anything...

LAYER 1: BASICS
Name: Angelo

Birth Date: Uhm, 1979. Haha! I feel so ancient. But I love being a 1979 baby. I've seen a lot of world histories happen. And I experienced the best of the old and the new, technology wise. 

Current Location: My room at home.

Hair Color: Black

Righty/Lefty: Righty.

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Rollercoasters. Seriously.

Your dream of the perfect date: The date itself is easy. What's more important is whether the call and/or text after the date. Then the date must have been perfect. ;)

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND TOMORROW.
Your first thoughts waking up: Saturday!

Your bedtime: Usually 1130PM. Latest would be 12 midnight. I need my 5 hours. 

Your most missed memory: Any of the travels outside of Manila. I have a love/hate relationship with this city.

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK. 
Pepsi or Coke: Coke Zero

McDonald’s or Burger King: Mickey D's, but it's junk food.

Single or Group Dates: Single.

Adidas or Nike: Adidas.

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.

Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee.

LAYER 5: DO YOU.


Smoke: No. Tried once or twice.

Cuss: Whattashit!
Take showers: Yes.

Have a crush: Hmm, none lately.

Like school: Back then, most of the time. Now, I do. UP years are the best!
Think you’re a health freak: I've been a health freak lately. Been going to the gym a lot. Eating healthier. I'm starting to realize that I'm not as young as I was.

WHAT HAPPENED TO LAYER 6???

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER. 


Played a stripping game: Maybe.

Kissed the same sex: Wrong question. What you should be asking is…

Gotten beaten up: Nope. Peace-loving person. Haha!



LAYER 8: GETTING OLD. 
Age you’re hoping to be married by: 35.

Number of kids you’re planning on having: IDK. Maybe just one.



LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.


Best eye color:  Black.
Hair color: Black.

Short or long hair: Short and clean.

Fat or fit: Fit.

Looks or personality: A beautiful face attracts me. But a beautiful personality is way better.

Fun or serious: FUN. I’m very boring.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.


1 MINUTE AGO: started answering this crap.

1 HOUR AGO: I was watching Vampire Diaries.

1 WEEK AGO: My third 21K, man!

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE. 


I FEEL: Just right.

I HATE: Lies. It's the worst thing you can do.

I HIDE: Things sometimes and when I need them, I can't find them anymore. Haha!

I NEED: Love and Money. Not necessarily in that order. Haha!

I LOVE: Just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment