Saturday, August 28, 2010

The other sightseeing in HK...

When I was asking for tips/info from some friends about HK, one of them told me," Ala kong nakitang ni isang pogi man lang sa HK."

Uhm, I have to say that the experience for me was different. Hehe! You weren't probably looking hard enough. Or maybe because I have a thing for chinitos who fit a certain profile. Pegs are Hidetoshi Nakata, Motoki Masahiro and of course, Boy Braso (who I haven't seen for the longest time).

Anyway, so as with other trips, part of the fun of being away is doing a different kind of sight seeing.

Love your own pa din.

 Photobucket

Talikogenic. But trust me he's cute. (More pogi points for that bag.)

Photobucket

Tagilidgenic. But trust me he's cute. Haha!

Photobucket

Ume-Asian twinks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you say DILF?

Photobucket

For the -er queen.

Photobucket

Hi Papa.

Photobucket

Hi Mas Papa.

Photobucket

Sabi na chuma-chub chaser ako, eh.

Photobucket

I heart Japanese (or Korean?) men.
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cougar lang.

Photobucket

Mas cougar lalo. Like major major. (Future person naman ako, so hintay na lang natin siya magbinata. LOL!)

Photobucket

Hello, kapuso, kapamilya, kapatid.

Photobucket

Kailangan talagang match? O di kayo na ang happy couple?

Photobucket

Power bottom edition. Hehe!

Photobucket

Hello, nagpapicture ka sa LV. Nag-out ka na ng major major. Hehehe!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. naloka naman ako dun sa major major cougar edition! haha wag ganun! preso abot natin niyan!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! :) Nyl, what I meant to say was "Hihintayin natin siyang magbinata." Future person naman tayo. Hehehe!

    How are you??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kurek. I'm guessing he's about 5. 13 years? kaya? lol

    I'm okay. Stressed kaya di na nakakacommentng bonggang bongga (or is it major major na?) Pero I still keep myself updated sa mga blogs niyo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 13 years. LOL! By then, I'll be nearing my 50s. Kayo na lang. Hehe!

    Good to know you're okay, despite stressed. Hehe! I haven't had the chance to read your blog a lot, but I'm happy to see that you still continue to write beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salamat Angelo. I'll be... never mind. Pwede pa naman kaso baka mahirapan lang kami. haha Plus 13 years ko siya aantayin? Kaloka!

    ReplyDelete