Friday, January 14, 2011

Congrats, Len...





The card from Len, one of my good friends from college, made this week end on a high note.

Yesterday, her greeting card from Oz finally arrived but it was only this morning that I opened it. (I have to find the right moment for opening personal letters, greeting cards, presents, whatsoever. By "right moment," I mean no distractions whatsoever. I want to give the card or whatever it is my full attention when I open/read it. Yeah, I'm weird that way. Haha!)

Anyway, I read the really, really NICE surprise when I took the card out of the envelope.

On the cover was a beautiful baby girl that was being embraced by a humongous teddy bear. I thought, "Oh, how cute!"

When I opened the card and started reading, that's when I went "Oh my gad! Oh my gad! Oh my gad!" LOL! OA ba?! But really, in my head, I was going "Oh my gad!" more than three times.

The cute baby on the cover of the card is Len's. Reading the short but sweet message, I learned that Len did not only become a mom, she also became a wifey.

I was totally not expecting that kind of news, but I'm definitely happy for her.

Galing mo, Len, for keeping things under wraps for a loong time, ah. I didn't have the slightest clue even if we have constant communication via FB.

Congrats and super happy for you!!! And thanks for making me a Ninong. Awww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment