Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Only Girl Beki in the World Room...

Sorry, I just have to share this funny situation that happened to my friend.

After finishing his run over the weekend, he went to the men's washroom to change. He went into one of the cubicles, locked the door and started changing into a fresh set of clothes.

When all of a sudden...

He heard Rihanna's Only Girl in the World play out of nowhere. And it was quite loud, I suppose.

Bekis being bekis, my friend began judging the guy in his head. "Ano ba naman itong beki na ito? Beking beki ang ring tone (or whatever)."

My friend wanted to find out who the brave soul (haha!) was, so I guess he moved much quicker.

While he was reaching into his bag to arrange his stuff, he heard some noise coming from his bag.

He sought out what the noise/music was and as it turns out, the Rihanna song was coming from his own phone. Haha!

Lesson learned?

No comments:

Post a Comment