Monday, January 31, 2011

THE Victor Platon's Comeback and Simulparty - MNL...

The night-out last Friday was epic!

After a stressful week for the usual suspects, we were all just looking forward to a really fantab Friday (more like Saturday) gimik night!

What made this particular weekend gimik much more awesome was the simulparty in Singapore. Hehe!

Yep, good friend Richie organized the Singapore nightout.

As I wrote in a previous blog entry,one of the happy things I did while I was in Singapore was introducing my becks friends from different groups to each other.

That way, the becks family in SG keeps on growing.

I was really ecstatic when I received a text from Richie regarding the Neil Road Educational Tour. Haha! I loved it! Leave it to Richie to come up with a creative invite. Haha!

The SG cast even had an additional invitee - Chris. Haha! I told Chris about the planned nightout. I gave his number to Richie. I gave Richie's number to him. And that was it.

SG represent - Richie, Mon, Cyp, Jon,Sarge, and Chris. Uhm, not sure why Ian didn't go.

And Manila represent - Me, I-van, Arthur, Edsel, Adrian, JC, Luis, Jofer, Cholo, and comeback queer Ms. Victor Platon. Haha!

It was an awesome night! We started with drinks at BluFrog and from there we moved to our happy happy joy joy place that is O Bar. Haha!

I loved it that Richie gave us a call around 2AM to tell us what was happening in Singapore! Super, super fun!

And I'm glad I brought Hanschen with me because I have pics and videos of the very memorable night! Too bad some photos and videos will never be available to the public. Haha!

As with previous night-outs, we ended the looong night with bfast at Banchetto!

All Friday nights should be like that one!

The next one would be like that again! That's because Cyp and Jon are coming over to Manila for the Chinese New Year!

We're going to paint the town pink! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment