1. What were the circumstances surrounding your last all-nighter?
I think the last time I stayed really late at the office was because I had to prepare for a launch event the following morning. I thought everything was already in place, but there were several last minute stuff. But it's all good.
2. What’s your favorite stay-awake-and-alert food or drink?
Uhm, chips and gallons of coffee.
3. What are you most likely to be doing when you’re up in the late, late hours of the night?
I could either be reading, watching a DVD or working.
4. In what way does your personality change when you are sleep-deprived?
Whenever I'm sleep deprived, I'm usually hyper in the first few hours of the morning after. By lunch time, I start to feel tired and I want to find the nearest bed.
5. If you get home extremely tired and extremely hungry, which need are you most likely to satisfy first?
Sometimes I just go straight to bed and doze off.
I'm done. Your turn.