Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bruce and Johnny...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright, meet the new men in my life - Bruce and Johnny. Hahaha! I didn't get myself a Christmas present so these two are serving as my Christmas cum New Year gift to self.

Bruce is the guy in white and Johnny is the other one. (Wondering why they were baptized with such names? Hmm, I just had a feeling that those names exuded the same amount of masculinity as these two boys. Hahaha!)

Anyway, I found these guys while doing some window shopping at this home store in Makati. The pair immediately caught my attention. I thought they were really cute. Uhm, there were other pieces that are a bit similar but these boys were the best pair in the house. Hahaha!

When I saw these boys on the window display, I had no choice but to go inside and check them out much closer. Woohoo! Nice pair. Haha! What exactly are they? They're supposed to be CD holders, but I'm thinking of using them as bookends instead. But so far, what they've been doing for me is charm the people who drop by my cubicle here at the office. Hahaha!

Check out the expressions on their face too. They seem to be fighting over something or someone (Me, perhaps? Hahaha!). I think that the "Fight Club" look on their faces makes them more oozing with testosterone and appeal. Hahaha! Something is just not right with that sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment