Friday, January 4, 2008

Friends I Miss...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are some of the people I only get to see during Christmas. And it's because lately, we've been treading different roads having chosen different careers to pursue. But the good thing is I still get to keep in touch with them through the Net, or sometimes, I see them or their works in the papers. It would be great if we could spend time together the way we used to, but I guess there comes a time when people have to take a different path when they arrive at the crossroads. But the friendship remains and that's what brings back people who've been separated by their jobs or life choices or whatever. Haha! X Boy wasn't at the party, but I got to speak to him for a minute or two. It was okay. I was a bit looking forward to see the guy, but then his cousin got married the day of the annual Queermas party. Oh well. Things happen for a reason. Fantastic photos above were taken by Mori with his suepr duper camera. I'm so envious. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment