Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shopping for Vogue and New Men...

Photobucket

Met up with Noreen the other day. We haven't seen each other for the longest time because of all the holiday madness. She was planning to go home to Davao. I was busy with the Christmas dance presentation and the usual work. So Christmas and New Year came and went and it was only last Saturday that she and I got together again. We watched I am Legend at Glorietta 4. Had an early dinner at Kenny Roger's. We planned to go do some shopping for ourselves, but after two hours, the only thing that she's bought are DVDs and perfume for her Mom and sister. On the other hand, I found some stuff to buy at Zara and Celio, but had the will to resist buying. Haha! I did get something that made me happy. One was the September 2007 isssue of Vogue, which I got for 1/3 the original price at Book Sale. The other purchase that made me really happy was the two guys above. Hahaha! I took that photo when I first saw the boys about two weeks ago. I was at this home store I super love because they have really have cool stuff, and that's where I saw the boys. Hahaha! Will write a separate entry for the new "men" in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment