Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ebay I love...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look what welcomed me when I got home last night!

Woohoo! I've been looking for a new pair of sneakers to replace my ultra worn out Umbros, and I found some pairs that I liked when I went to the mall over the weekend. The problem is I find the pairs that I liked a bit too pricey for a pair of sneakers.

There was this nice pair of Adidas sneakers that was on sale. But when I checked the size, it was size 12. Hellooo!!! And unfortunately, it was the last pair for that style and design.

So what I did was go to Ebay and that was where I found this nice pair of Adidas Dragon sneakers. I got it for a fraction of its original price so I guess that's okay.

Last night, the package arrived and I'm quite happy with the purchase. I deposited the payment last Thursday, and the shoes were shipped on the same day. Woohooo!

I think I have enough money to get another pair... of course from Ebay again. Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. how long did your package take to arrive ? my only purchase from ebay was earphones, which never came :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jp. i paid on thursday morning, and i got my purchase friday afternoon. :) sorry to hear about the earphones that never arrived. :(

    ReplyDelete