Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tey's Fearless Forecast for 2008...

Alright, so Tey's fearless forecast for me this 2008 is a relationship. Haha! And I'm totally, totally backing her up 100% on that fearless forecast. Haha! It's about time, right?

2007 brought up some possibilities, but right from the start, I guess I knew that they were clearly not meant to be. I was just too blind to see that. Plus, denial is ever present, and we all know that it's not always most helpful. Hmm... One was I thought good because the romantic signals sent were somewhat reciprocated. But it didn't take long to find out that one was unsure. One immediately took back the good signals sent my way. To top it all off, I now fully understand the need for the protection of the fairer species when it comes to the bedroom.

Two was even more puzzling. Does two play for the team? I was sure two didn't. But there were some circumstances that left me, as one song goes, bewitched, bothered and bewildered. And sometimes, I'm thankful for those circumstances I guess. When I least expect it, two rises to the occasion. For what reason, I don't know and again, I'm quite blind to care. But I do care for two. But I also do know that there's nothing in store for this. I'm from this world, two comes from another world. And while some would say worlds apart could meet, not this one. Trust me. I guess I should just be thankful for whatever.

All these may sound really vague and that's just how I intend it to be.

Now, back to Tey's so-called fearless forecast, huh?

I don't really know how it's going to happen, because I'm not putting myself out there. But since it's the start of a brand new year, I'm going to be ultra optimistic and believe that it's going to happen whether I put myself out there or not. But then again, reality check takes place and one or two self-esteem issues arise. Good thing I have an ample amount of pride to push those self-esteem issues back inside the closet. Hahaha! I mean, yeah, I am far from a DSquared guy but that's something I can work on to at least achieve something of a remote semblance of a DSquared guy. Haha, optimism! Surely, being able to carry a good conversation, having read a number of good books, or still believing in (some) traditional relationship principles are reasons to warrant someone's interest, right? Haha! Does this all make sense? I'm going to stop now because I'm starting to sound negative. Haha! And Feng Shui Mom's first advice for the year of the rat is to not be negative.

So I'm just going to hang on to Tey's fearless forecast. Either that or I should really stop watching The O.C., Gilmore Girls, and any other TV series or movie that has a romance angle. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment