Thursday, January 17, 2008

Unibersidad ng Pilipinas, Unibersidad ng Pilipinas...

My beloved university is celebrating its centennial anniversary this year and I just feel so, so proud to have been part of that venerable educational institution. My stay at the University of the Philippine will be written down as some of the best years of my life.

Anyway, found this survey for UP people circulating in the emails. And since I'm such a sucker for answering surveys... Hahaha!

Happy Centennial UP Beloved! :)

1. Student number? 96-15353

2. College? College of Arts and Sciences

3. Ano ang course mo [What did you major in]? Organizational Communication

4. Nag-shift ka ba o na-kick out [Did you shift majors/courses or were you a kicked out of your College]? Nope, OrCom from first year to senior year. I was a good boy.

5. Saan ka kumuha ng UPCAT [Where did you take your entrance examination]? Palma Hall, UP Diliman

6. Favorite GE subject [General Education classes]? Hmmm... Comm III and Humanities II

7. Favorite PE? Eeep! Social Dance! Haha!

8. Saan ka nag-aabang ng hot guys/girls sa UP [Where do you hang out to check out the hot babes/dudes]? Hehehe! College of Medicine? Haha!

9. Favorite prof(s) [Favorite Professors]? Lots - Dr. Angela Sarile, Prof. Honey Achanzar, Prof. LC Lee, Prof. Ronald Henson, Prof. Paeng Villar, Prof. Alice Adeva, Prof. Atilio Alicio, Prof. Dennis Millan, Prof. Nestor Jardin and Sid Hildawa, to name some.

10. Pinaka-ayaw na GE subject [Least favorite General Education class]? Nat Sci 1 and 2

11. Kumuha ka ba ng Saturday classes [Did you sign up for Saturday classes]? Yeah, I think so!

12. Nakapag-field trip ka ba [Did you join any field trips]? Yep, we did. STS.

13. Naging CS ka na ba or US sa UP [Were you ever a College Scholar and or a University Scholar]? Yes, yes.

14. Ano ang org, frat/soro mo [What organization, fraternity/sorority did you join]? - OrComSoc

15. Dorm, boarding house, o bahay [Did you stay at a dorm, boarding house, or did you live at home during college]? Since university was "near" my house, I didn't have a chance to rent or live on my own. Boohooo!

16. Kung walang UPCAT test at malaya kang nakapili ng kurso mo sa UP, ano yun [If you had your way, what was your dream course/major]? - Probably medicine or fine arts.

17. Sino-sino ang pinaka-una mong nakilala sa UP [Who did you first meet in UP]? John Vera and Rey Castro. We were all together during registration.

18. First play na napanood mo sa UP? [First play you watched in UP?] Can't remember. Was it Lean the Musical?

19. Saan ka madalas mag-lunch? [Where did you usually have lunch?] Hmm, at the college canteen, at the Supreme Court, at Gary's, and when it opened, Robinson's.

20. Masaya ba sa UP? [Is it fun to go to UP?] Super! Best years of my life.

21 . Nakasama ka na ba sa rally? [Did you ever join a student rally/] Yes, once I think. You'd have to join at least one if you really want to be a true blue Isko. Haha!

22. Ilang beses ka bumoto sa Student Council? [How many times did you vote during Student Council elections?] Almost all. I was a good student, like I said. Hahaha!

23. Pinangarap mo rin bang mag-laude nung freshman ka? [Did you dream of graduating with honors when you were a freshman?] Uhm, no, but once I found out how it felt to be a CS or US, woohoooo!

24. Kung di ka UP, anong school ka? (If you didn't pass the UPCAT, which school would you have gone to?) UPCAT was the only college entrance exam I took. Not because I was that confident, but because I thought I had a "calling." So it was either UP or the seminary. Talk about extremes, huh? Hehe! Had I not passed, I was prepared to see it as a sign to enter the seminary. But I did pass and look what happened. Hahaha!

25. Have you ever made out in the Sunken Garden? Lagoon? Nope, it was too far from UP Manila. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment