Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bumo-boyfriend in a parallel universe... hehehe...


In a parallel universe, this is how things would probably be. Hehehe!

Went to Eastwood in Libis for a little walking with Reena and Mich and I was amused when I found myself sitting at this couch inside Bayo together with the other boys. Hehehe!

While the two girls went through the clothes which were on sale, I just sat there and entertained myself watching the women shop.

I thought to myself, "If this is how it is to be a boyfriend to a girl gone shopping, it's not that bad after all. It could probably be boring after awhile but if I had my own 'toys' (iPod Touch, PSP, etc.) with me, then I should be just fine waiting here. The couch is comfy too, anyway."

Still, I wouldn't know.

Having had enough of the parallel universe experience, I decided to switch back to my 'real world.' Hehe! So I stood up, and approached the two girls and said, "Mich, I think you should get that collared top with the green knit. It suits you and it is you." Reena nods her head in agreement. I get the top and ask (demand?) Mich to try it. Hehe! And it did look good on her.

And that's when I thought, "Ah, this is much better." Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment