Saturday, February 14, 2009

Need a doctor for two "past loves..."

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I don't know what to do with these two - a Jack Spade messenger bag and an Adidas bowling bag. Both are past favorites, although they were hardly used. Both are still in good condition.

The only problems with the Jack Spade are the discoloration and the broken zipper (which could still be fixed, and I still have the latch.) I had it dry cleaned one time and that didn't much help because I think the cleaners used a fabric conditioner so for awhile, the bag became quite slouchy. Anyway, as you can see, it's regained its structure again.

Meanwhile, the main problem of the Adidas is quite obvious. I wonder if it could still be treated. If it weren't for the peeled off lining, it's still very much usable. Zipper's working and the bag interior is still as immaculate as the day I got it several years ago. Uhm, the exterior has some discoloration probably because it's been stored in the closet.

Sigh. What to do? What to do? Should I throw them out? Or I wonder if someone would still be willing to buy these? (My only fear with selling is that the buyer knows a "bag doctor" who could restore the bags to really conditions. I would be kicking myself so hard.) Or does anyone know a really good "bag doctor" and how much treatment for these cases would cost?

Sayang, but I think I'm ready to let go of these two already.

Click on the images for larger image.

No comments:

Post a Comment