Friday, February 13, 2009

PBA champs in the house...



The boys were at the office yesterday.

A Thanksgiving Mass and a short program were held. Several of the big bosses were there. MVP, One of Smart’s pioneers Doy Vea, PLDT’s Ricky Vargas, among others. As expected, the employees had a really good time getting to mingle with the players. After the Mass and the short program, everyone just got up from their seats and approached the Tropang Texters. Hehe!

One of the perks of being in my department is that there would be another chance to meet the players. But in yesterday’s situation, I turned out to be one lucky boy because I was seated right next to the players thanks to Thea who got me a seat. So while the program was ongoing, I already managed to pass a TNT poster and have the boys all sign it. Haha! Well, all except Jayson Castro (who was resting because of the bad fall), Harvey Carey (who didn’t get to attend because I forget why), and another player who was just being his usual self. Oh, well. Haha!

Aside from the poster, I was also able to get some really good souvenir photos, but I’m kicking myself now because I forgot to approach Yousif both for the photo and to tell him about the Facebook fan page and the Multiply fan site that still needs content.

Anyway, congrats again to the Tropang Texters!

1 comment: