Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally, the postcard from the Netherlands arrived...

When I got home last night, I saw the postcard above on my desk inside my room. I knew it was from Bernice. I knew it was from the Netherlands. I've been waiting for the postcard to arrive since forever, and I've almost given up hope that it will arrive. But then I remembered about the card from Japan and I still kept the faith. Hehe!

Guess what? The postcard was dated January 1, 2009. Wow! It took almost two months before it reached my doorstep. I wonder if there are still that many people using snail mail, or if the Philippine postal system really just sucks. Hehe! I'm guessing it's the latter, because when I mailed the Christmas postcards last year, the recipients got it days before Christmas. Hay. Still, it's better that it did arrive rather than not.

Bernice would be happy to hear that I finally got hold of the postcard, since she's been asking me about it forever. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment