Monday, February 23, 2009

The student is now...ehrm.. the teacher...err... old... haha!

I'm really getting old. Haha!

And surprisingly, I'm liking it. This year, I turn 30 and I am looking forward to the day I hit the big three-zero. Woohoo! I dunno. I guess I just have different thoughts about hitting that age.

Anyway, I just realized this whole thing when I got a message via Multiply from an OrCom undergrad requesting for an interview for their Organizational Communication 140 class. Whoa! I can still remember the days when I was the one in their shoes. Haha!

So this afternoon, I met up with Karen and Mina at Starbucks 6750 for the interview. OrCom 140 is introduction to Organizational Structure. It's basically about management styles.

For about the next hour and a half, they just asked me about my current job, my OrCom experience, my internship and tips for the OrCom kiddies. It was really great sharing with them how the ride has been so far. I'm excited for them.

I remember those days when we were still walking the halls of the Faura campus and we were all so eager to get out into the real world carrying the banner of the OrCom course. Hehehe! Good memories, really good memories.

Good luck to the OrCom kiddies. I hope you get a really good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment