Thursday, February 12, 2009

Trophy for the Tropa Boys.... Yeeehhhaaa!!!



TNT won!

The game was suspenseful, and we were all on the edge of our seats from the tension and excitement, but in the end, the boys took care of everything. Wooohooo!

It’s my first time to watch a PBA championship game, and I’m really glad that things turned out perfect for the team I’m rooting for. What made the whole thing really special was I watched the game with colleagues/friends Thea, AJ, Nova, Reena and Rhyz. We all had a grand time cheering for TNT and heckling (eeep!) the players of the other team. Hehehe!

It was really great that no fight broke out between the teams, although it was quite obvious that the players and coaches of each team are already getting in each other’s last nerve.

In my case, I was so close to getting annoyed with the people behind me who kept on asking me to take my seat whenever I would get up and cheer for the players. For the first three quarters, I put up with them. But during the last minute of the fourth quarter, I couldn’t help but look back at them and jokingly say, “Dude, this is already the last minute! Get off your seat already.” I’m like, “Duh, we’re not watching a musical here, so please stop asking me to sit down.” Hahaha!

Anyway, really, really thankful that the Tropang Texters won. The prayers last Tuesday worked. Haha! Sweet victory for the boys!

(Thanks to Kuya Manny for the photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment