Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Some photos from the November wedding...




While looking at my blog posts last November, I saw that I didn't share much about my brother's wedding.

Except for that one photo at the church, there weren't any others.

Recently, my sister-in-law tagged me on some of their wedding photos which were just uploaded on Facebook.

Looking at the photos, I can't help but smile again as I was reminded of the very beautiful occasion.

Sure, I expected that I would be one day walking my brother or brothers down the aisle as they married their girlfriends. I just didn't expect that I would be doing it so soon. And I didn't expect that my youngest brother, who will always be my baby brother, will be the first one to tie the knot.

Being the Kuya and being the kancheong person that I am, I was worrying about a number of things concerning the wedding. On several occasions, I had to remind myself to keep my mouth shut as it is not my wedding. Haha! And I didn't want to add to the stress that my brother was going through.

A night before the event, my brother to his Kuyas and Mom to the venue of the reception. Of course, it wasn't all dressed up yet. I thought to myself, "Okay, things are looking okay."

The following day, when we reached the reception venue, my jaws dropped after seeing the transformation. It looked beautiful, it looked elegant. I was very proud of how my baby brother and his wife planned the whole thing.

After the event, I was a little bit more reassured that he knew what he was getting himself into. Hehe!

I'm also super happy that my best friend and my own best man! (Lol!), Tey, was able to join our family in the celebration. It really meant a lot to me.

Awww, weddings are so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment