Saturday, March 13, 2010

30-Day Tumblr Challenge: Day 13 - Fictional Book: Rainbow Boys series



The Rainbow Series is one of my favorite queer fic.

Several Christmases ago, I received the Rainbow Boys title as a present. I completely loved the book. It was a book I wished I was able to read back when I was still in high school. The heroes of the story - Kyle, Jason and Nelson - are very easy to like.

Anyway, I was also able to get my hands on Rainbow High at NBS, I think. Just like Rainbow Boys, it was another title that I liked and enjoyed reading.

Rainbow Road was a present from an old friend. The copy I have is extra special because my friend got author Alex Sanchez to sign it. Woohooo!!!

I wish these books were available locally.

One day, I'm going to open an LGBT bookstore a la A Different Light. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment