Friday, March 19, 2010

30-Day Tumblr Challenge: Day 19 — A talent of yours





Jeez, I'm really embarrassed to post this, but I can't think of any right now. Haha!

Uhm, if there's one thing I actually look forward to every Tuesday and Thursday night, it's my dance class at the gym.

We have the best instructor. His name is Reagan, and he used to be a member of the Philippine All Stars. He was part of the team that won the 2008 World Hip-Hop Dance Competition. He's really, really good. But the best thing about the guy is he's super down-to-earth and really nice.

Anyway, I've been attending his class for more than a year now, and it's always a happy time for me and the rest of the class. The class is always, always full. If you want to have a spot there, you have to be sure to get there early. Haha!

I'm happy to say that I've never injured myself or any other person for that matter. Hahaha! So that probably means I'm doing something right.

2 comments:

  1. are you actually the one leading the dance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya, nope. i wish i were that good. i'm just one of the people in the class. :)

    ReplyDelete