Thursday, March 11, 2010

30-Day Tumblr Challenge: Day 10 — A photo of you taken recently




Uhm, this has to be one of my recent fave pics. Hehe! It was taken during a trip to Calatagan after an office team planning in Tagaytay.

I dunno. We were walking along the cliff. It was past 4 in the afternoon. The sound of the waves crashing. The afternoon sun which always looks beautiful outside of Manila (Haha!). The panorama that surrounded us.

It just seemed like the perfect backdrop for an asana. Wahaha! I've been attending yoga classes for more than six months now, but this was the first time I did something like this outside of the yoga studio. Hehehe!

Thankfully, colleague/friend Judee was game enough (and patient enough) to take my photos. Haha! It was difficult because the ground was rocky and therefore, uneven. Hehehe! It was difficult to ground myself. Hahaha! And I'm sure the pose (dancer's pose) needs so much improvement (though I like it). But out of the so and so number of shots, at least there was this one shot which I think is decent enough to be posted. Hehe! The only thing I adjusted was the lighting. Hehehe!

So there.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment