Saturday, March 20, 2010

30-Day Tumblr Challenge: Day 20 — A hobby of yours: Collecting stuff

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Uhm, I guess one of my hobbies is collecting. Thanks to being a packrat amd a sentimental freak, I collect all sorts of things - old issues of Vogue, Out, GQ; nice bottles from favorite get-together with friends; magnets from places i've visited; magnets from places my friends have visited (wahaha!); books - particularly, queer fic and chick lit (haha! so shoot me!).

And oh, oh! Since I found myself to be in an industry where I get to meet popular peeps, I sort of started a "Fans Kita" collection. Hahaha! Some of my favorite Fans Kita photos are the ones with the late Pres. Cory Aquino,  with National Artists Arturo Luz and Mauro Malang, with fave artist Anita Magsaysay-Ho, with film director/actor Quentin Tarantino, with PBA legend Alvin Patrimonio. Hehehe! I'm still on the quest for a Sharon Cuneta pic. Seriously. Haha! Can you say OGT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment