Sunday, March 7, 2010

30-Day Tumblr Challenge: Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy



Eeeep, another toughie! :)

There are several photos that come to mind that make me happy. I'm a huge fan of taking photos and I do try to bring a camera wherever I go just to make sure I document moments that need to be immortalized - birthday of a friend, simple get-together, first whatever, and so on. Each photo isn't just a photo. There's always a story behind it. Some photos were difficult to take, others, I guess, were because I was at the right place at the right time. Like these photos.

Anyway, It's good that this challenge is for today because I just got a fresh set of photos thanks to the Unilab Run this morning. I got several photos, but the one favorite has got to be the one above.

Thanks to my dad who's a huge Purefood fan, I became a fan of the Captain - Alvin Patrimonio - for the longest time. Gosh, I even recall liking that movie Last Two Minutes (starring Alvin, Jerry C., and Paul A.) very much. Hehehe!

So when I saw Alvin from afar this morning, I gathered all the energy left of me and tried to walk fast to Ivan's car to get the camera and walk back to the Wellness Village hoping that he was still there. He was!!! Yey! I just asked someone to take our photo together. Hehehe! I'm starting to be a pro at walking up to celebs/personalities to ask for photos. Hehe! So far, no one's turned me down yet.

It was good that I already asked for a photo with him because his handler was starting to get irritable. Hehehe!

I thanked Alvin for the photo and then walked away happily.Yey!

My gosh, he's still so fit after all these years, yes?! I hope when I reach his age, I'd be just as fit. Hehehe!

It's a happy photo because I waited for more than ten years to finally meet the Captain and have this photo with him. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. fanboy? haha i remember watching one of his movies when i was a kid. first time ko manood sa quad nun. dobol dribol ata title. haha

    ReplyDelete