Friday, March 26, 2010

30-Day Tumblr Challenge: Day 25 - Your day in great detail

Today was a mix of boring and great.

Nothing spectacular happened during the day. Went about with tasks at work. March and April are kind of busy because of Earth Day celebration. During lunch time, I went out to get some sun (LOL!). No, I went out to do some bank errands. Colleague/friend Engel did the same.

In the evening, I missed spinning class again because I left work around 7. Hitched a ride with Tey to Gold's. Since I was late for spinning, I just attended Reagan's dance class. My mood in class tonight was way better compared to last Tuesday. Afterwards, I did some weights. Before going home, I got myself a papaya and melon shake.

From GG, I walked to the bus station in fron of Makati Stock Exchange. Traffic was pretty bad going home because of all the f-ing trailer trucks. Got home before midnight.

Dead tired. Sleep.

4 comments:

  1. were you in trinoma kanina? I think I saw you. wearing long sleeves with stripe.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nice. sabi ko na nga ba ikaw yun. well, just a reader of your blog.

    ReplyDelete