Friday, March 12, 2010

30-Day Tumblr Challenge: Day 12 — Whatever post: I like quirky stuff










If you see my office cubicle, you'll notice that I have a lot of items that are not really office-related.

The ones above are some examples. Hehe!

I've realized that I like cute, quirky items. Haha! Actually, it was my friends who noticed it.

I dunno. I just really like these mostly small items, and more often than not, I find them by surprise. Either that or they're given to me.

One favorite store to visit for stuff that you don't need but you just gotta have it is Dimensione. Hehehe! Everytime I visit the store, there is always something there that catches my eye. Hahaha!

That's where I got Bruce and Johnny. Hehehe! They're meant to be used as bookends, but they ended up adding more testosterone to my desk. Haha! Most recently, I got this giant "Glue" tissue holder. Hahaha! Liking it a lot.

Zap, the PAL pilot teddy, I "adopted" on flight back to Manila from Saigon during a trip last year. The moment I saw the teddy, I just gotta have it. Hehe! Don't ask why I named him Zap. The other bear, Ben, was from this Singapore store I love - New Urban Male. I've been looking for a rainbow bear for so long and on my visit to NUM, I found lots and lots of rainbow bears by the window. Yey!

The magnets are souvenirs from my trips. But a lot were also given as gifts by friends from their trips abroad. I super love the magnets from my friend Bernice and the Wicked magnet from Roy. :)

What else? Team Manila is also a good place to visit for unique items. I got the mug two years ago I think? And it's still sitting nicely on my desk.

4 comments:

  1. how interesting. the mug is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not a bit immature naman for 30-year-old, you think? haha! :)

    yeah, i love that mug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally have the wicked book... unfortunately, i don't think i would be able to read that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. engel: cool, cool. this is the one by gregory maguire, right? have you read any of his other books? :)

    i have two books lined up to be read din. :)

    ReplyDelete