Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Friday...

Making a blog entry just before I leave for Pampanga. It's almost 8AM on a Saturday morning.

I've only got two hours of sleep, and in an hour, I'll be hitting the road. Later this afternoon, will be preparing for the Baguio work trip tomorrow.

Anyway, I only had two hours of sleep because the despedida for an officemate turned out to be one looooong but fun despedida. Colleague and friend Pat will be joining another company by next week and yesterday night, some office people had a get-together for her.

We hung out at OT, a bar which was just a stone's throw away from the office. Though it was a Friday night, everyone got to leave the office at past 8PM already. There's just really a lot on everyone's plate right now and I think that's (somehow) good because I'd really rather be busy. (It means more things to write about for Multiply. Hehe!)

Uhm, as with previous gimik at OT, it was pretty much drinking, conversations, loud music, and other people from work and neighboring offices all having a good time. I wasn't sure if it was also a regular thing, but last night was karaoke night. For 10 pesos, you get to hold the mic and be the bar's star for three or four minutes. Hehehe! Tey sang a couple of songs. So did AJ, Erica and Pat. I did my usual, which was The Calling's Wherever You Will Go. (Still practicing "Always Be My Baby." Haha!)

By 10P, we left OT and moved to somewhere more shaking. We ended up at Jill's at the Fort. The place was packed but there was still room for us to go dancing like crazy. Hehehe! What's nice about Jill's is that most of the crowd are fellow yuppies. So no shrieking high school kids and no college kids who think that they've already experienced the world. Hehehe! (Like I didn't go through those phases, except the shrieking.)

The gang just tore down the dance floor until 3AM. Haha! To cap the night, we headed to North Park Kalayaan. As I expected, it was also packed with people who were on a night-out and call center employees. We called it a night afterwards.

Got home at 5AM. Set the alarm for 7AM. And now here I am ready to go again. I'm just happy I have no hangover. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment