Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just so I can post...

Uhm, arrived in Cebu this morning. Took the 440AM flight of Cebu Pacific. First time to go to the Domestic Airport. (After being so accustomed to the Centennial Airport, this one turned out to be a morning surprise. Hehe!) First time to take that airline. (But the nice check-in guy gave me a better surprise because I got a 1F seat.) First time to get a first row seat. (So feeling business class. Haha!) 


Anyway, I've been meaning to post my thoughts on the Social Networking Conference. Since I was using a different computer that has no MS Office, I typed it on Notepad and then saved it on my Y! Mail. (Multiply was under Surf Control.) Now, I can't access Yahoo! Mail. It's weird.


So what I'll just post is one of the songs I've been listening to over and over again these past few days - I Believe from the Altar Boyz Musical. Loving the piano accompaniment. Loving the lyrics even more. 


Just got a text that David Cook won. Yay! Actually, I thought they were both really good, so like Simon, I didn't really care who emerged as AI 2008. Love both Davids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment