Thursday, May 1, 2008

No, please, no...


A colleague from work is asking (begging) me to go watch When Love Begins with her. I had to break her heart and say no. I have to break her heart and say no. Yes, I do watch mushy Pinoy films every now and then, and I'm sure the directing and the story of this movie is great but...

I just don't think I would have the patience to see Aga Muhlach in another bachelor role. Actually, I do know that I don't have the patience to see Aga Muhlach in another bachelor role.

The guy is already fathering three children and he still does these roles. It's about time to move on. My gulay, naunahan ko pa siyang mag-move on, ah. Hehehe!

But of course, if you're one big Aga or Anne Curtis fan, go ahead and watch it. I'm sure it's enjoyable. Not for me though. If Anne were paired up with John Lloyd or Jake Cuenca or even, Sam Milby, I would definitely watch it but Anne and Aga...

No, please, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment