Friday, May 2, 2008

Smiling again...



Someone's smiling again.

Yesterday morning, I made an appointment with my dentist, Riza. I got to her clinic by 11AM. I thought the repair would require a jacket, but after Riza checked the tooth, she gave the good news that the tooth could be constructed without a jacket.

So for the next two hours, I was sitting on the dentist's chair with my mouth wide open. It was tiring. At one point, Riza had to get the assistance of a fellow dentist because apparently, the front tooth is a tricky repair. Hehe! By 2PM, after checking the shade of the tooth, after checking my bite, the procedure was done.

When Riza handed me the mirror, I was more than happy to see that my smile was whole again. Hehehe!

Before going to the dentist, I thought of going to the mall to hang out and maybe watch Iron Man. But then, I was tired from the whole dental visit that I just decided to grab a very late brunch, head home and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment