Wednesday, May 14, 2008

About the Baguio trip....








Took the 10PM Victory Liner trip and arrived in Manila around 4 in the morning. Got home by 5 and I just slept for about an hour, before packing my stuff again and saying bye to my family again.

Headed to the office to attend a meeting for another project, check emails, do some other officework, and say hello to people. It's good to be back at the office and see familiar faces and tinker with my PC again. Hehe!

Will leave for Pampanga in an hour for a similar training, but this time the participants will be teachers from North/Central Luzon.

The Baguio trip was okay. Yesterday afternoon, it got so foggy. I think this was the first time I saw Baguio get that foggy. What followed was heavy downpour of rain again. Hehe! Ooohh, the weather was perfect for a warm cup of hot chocolate, or staying in bed and cuddling. Hehehe!

Did the usual rounds of pasalubong shopping. Bought stuff at the Good Shepherd convent and Baguio Country Club raisin bread and banana bread. Yum! I brought some of the BCC stuff to work today because I'm sure all that would be left of the baked goodies when I get back from Pampanga on Friday are memories. Hehehe!

Uhm, also enjoyed the evening night outs with Chris and Lloyd. The night out in Baguio isn't as fun as Iloilo but only because bars/stores close early. Still, we enjoyed ourselves at the bar/cafe/restau with free Wifi Zola, and at Volante where pizza and pasta were good but really cheap, and then the dinner at Solibao. Before I boarded the bus for Manila, we all had one round of SML just to celebrate the success of the first leg of the training. Hehe!

There's one more thing I'd like to write about, but I guess it'll just have to be my next blog entry. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment