Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Another chillax Sunday...



Relaxing Sunday.

Brunch at House of Robert Timms followed by Dallas Buyers Club at Shaw Lido.

I really like the Robert Timms at Wheelock Place. It's still in the Orchard area but it's far from the maddening shopping and window-shopping crowd of Orchard. Hehe!

Each time I go there, be it lunch time, high tea or after dinner, I'm always able to get a seat.

The food is also enjoyable, imho. Over the weekend, I tried one of the brunch plates. I was very happy with it. The food tasted nice. The price was not expensive at all. I also enjoyed my latte. Haha!

After brunch and the movie, I took the train back to the heartlands. I decided to attend the 6PM Mass at St. Anthony. I've attended a few Mass celebrations here and I like the priests a lot. They dun make me tune out during homily. I also like the church itself as it is not too big. There is still the warmth one can only get in small community churches. So far, my favourite church is still St. Francis Xavier, followed by Church of St. Mary of the Angels, St. Anthony of Padua Church, and fine, fine, Church of St. Michael. Hehe!

Chillax Sunday it was.

The House of Robert Timms
501 Orchard Road
#01-02/03
Wheelock Place
Singapore 238880
Tel: +65 67359201
http://www.roberttimms.com/
Opening Hours:
Sunday to Thursday :8am – 1am
Friday and Saturday :8am – 3am
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thehouseofroberttimms

No comments:

Post a Comment