Friday, January 31, 2014

Hello, Year of the Horse...





Welcomed the Year of the Horse last night with good friends and new friends.

This is the time of the year that Singapore feels like a ghost town. Hehe! From my home, I went to Alexandra to go to the gym. From Alexandra, I headed over to Tanjong Pagar to meet up with Richie. From Tanjong Pagar, Richie and I headed to Cross St.

The city felt so empty. Hehe! Those celebrating the Chinese New Year were all home having their reunion dinners.

Luckily, I have friends to welcome the New Year with. Yay!

We had dinner and drinks at a relatively new bar/restau at China Square - & Sons Bacaro. The food is good. A bit small servings, but if you're with a big group, everyone can order one or two dishes so everyone can try something.

The restau was almost empty except for a few fellow foreigners. Hehe!

Spent a good few hours at the place before heading down to Club St. for coffee. Club St. was very much alive. It felt like being overseas walking down the street since majority of the customers everywhere were ang mohs. Hehe!

As usual, I went ahead of the guys since I had to catch the train. Aside from that, I also wanted to get enough rest so that I can do some stuff today.

Good start of the year!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment