Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend of happy meals...




Weekends are for happy meals. Haha!

Friday night, PG Boy and I went to Jollibee at LP. He said he was feeling down that day because of work stuff et al. I told him he needed a two-piece Chicken Joy. I also told him about Jollibee's tag line, "Sa Jollibee, Bida ang Saya!" Haha!

From LP, we walked over to neighbouring Paragon for dessert. PG Boy suggested we go to Bakerzin. We took a look at the cake selection. I selected my chocolate piece, PG Boy did the same. When the cakes arrived, whoa! We were both surprised! Haha! I ordered for a cake slice and what arrived was an art piece. I told PG Boy, "I'm quite sure this is priced differently from what was indicated on the cake display case. True enough, we were charged double the price. Hahahaha!

Saturday night, PG Boy and I joined his gang for din din. We went to Nam Nam at Suntec. The food was quite good. I want to go back to try the sandwiches. Dinner was followed by coffee and dessert at Pacific Coffee. There, PG Boy's friends regaled us with their adventures in Taipei during G5. Lol! If one is single and is into chinitos, forget Songkarn. Go to G5! Seriously.

Today, PG Boy's housemates and I headed to a neighbouring kopitiam for lunch. Gav reco'd the Western food stall. The man behind the counter was an unfriendly Filipino. "Koya, ngumiti ka naman!" Haha! I ordered the mixed grill plate. Initially, I thought one would either get a chicken chop or a pork chop with the sausage. Nope, to my surprise, it was a plate of artery-clogging goodies. For $8.90, it wasn't bad at all.

Tonight, I'm having a light dinner - probably just a bun and my black cherry juice.

For the next five days, it's definitely back to no rice and healthier choices (salad and yong tau foo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment